The Reclaim Your Life Coaching Program
Become that fierce, confident person who lets things roll off their shoulders – even if right now you’re completely trapped in anxiety, stuck in your head, and constantly trying to “get it right”.
You want to understand who you are, be able to really focus on the things that matter to you, and feel happy and calm in your relationships.
You want to actually feel present, go with the flow, and not care so much about every little thing.
But more than anything, you just want to feel some peace in your life.
Having overcome a decade and a half of an eating disorder and OCD, a lifetime of being painfully trapped in my head, and finally breaking free to create a life I’m fricken’ in LOVE with, I feel like I already know you pretty well:
- You wake up in the morning feeling dread because without your say in it, your mind has already started searching for those things to worry about.
- Anywhere from a lot to constantly, you feel anxiety running through your body. It’s so distracting that you end up feeling overwhelmed, forgetful, or confused about living in this state.
- You’re frustrated that you just can’t seem to let things go, and your mind gets stuck on loop and repeat about negative and unwanted things.
- You feel ruled by your emotions: You find yourself desperately trying to feel better by asking a friend to reassure you, running through things one million times in your head to figure it out, or trying anything just to feel differently than you do.
- As a perfectionist, you spend so much of your time and energy redoing things to “get it right”, or you never start them in the first place.
- The biggest bully in your life is yourself: constantly criticizing what you do, who you are, what you think, how you feel, and how you look.
- After a day of trying really hard and still feeling overwhelmed, you climb into bed hoping somehow things will be different tomorrow, but feeling discouraged that you’re still not sure what the solution is, and nothing seems to be changing…
Can you relate?! If so, you’re in the right place!
And I get it. I really do! In fact, as specific as this is, I hear it over and over from amazing, smart women just like you. They’re trying so hard, but just still STUCK.
Although you’ve read all the books and gone to therapy, you still can’t seem to find the right support. Maybe you’ve been told you’ll just “manage” your whole life. Still deep down, you know there’s a better way.
So you start think, “There’s something wrong with me.”
But after spending so much time and energy overthinking things, living in your head, and getting quick emotional fixes, you’re simply more setup for anxiety than for peace.
And the thing is, when you’re controlled by your thoughts and emotions, you completely miss out on life. Your relationships suffer. And you feel like you’re never truly enjoying.
With all this anxiety, it’s hard to really know who you are, what you want, and how to feel peaceful and enjoy. And stuck controlled in this way, your life gets smaller and smaller.
I’m Angie, and I work with smarties just like you who want to finally feel some peace, have amazing relationships, and enjoy life again.
Let’s be honest – we both know that right now, you’re spending a ton of your time stuck in your head, worrying.
You’ve probably already tried a ton of things to feel better and feel good about who you are, like books, therapy, and google 😉
But despite all your best efforts, you still find yourself full of anxiety, repeating the same patterns, and you can’t seem to find something that actually works.
Want to know what’s missing?
Badass support and guidance!
When you know you have the support of someone who can effectively guide you from A to B, you become super powerful in creating the changes you want.
And when you have this high-level support, amazing things will start to happen in your life and your relationships.
With the support of someone who’s been where you are, and knows how to help you access what you need for the transformation you want, you become powerful in creating change. Amazing things start to happen in your mind, your relationships, and your life.
- Waking up and feeling calm, clear-headed, and excited to start the day.
- Actually having attention for the things you love. Being present and engaged in them! No more days of attention on worry, and being pulled away with useless obsessing.
- Feeling calm and confident in social situations and your relationships.
- Letting things to go with the flow, and winning at it!
- Handling your thoughts and emotions like a boss!
- FINALLY understanding your mind and who YOU are.
- Absolutely LOVING who that is, and where you’re at in life. Being that badass woman who loves the heck out of herself!
I have been so lucky to have Angela in my life. By the end of our talks I always find that I can “get a deep breath”, if that makes sense. She eases my anxiety by helping me talk out whatever the issue or fear is and has such an understanding and supportive way of guiding me through it. One of the most beneficial things I’ve learned from Angie, and there are A LOT of things I’ve learned from her, is how to handle my anxiety ON MY OWN. I know that is the most valuable because I can carry it with me throughout my whole life. In the meantime I’m lucky that she’s been able to be there for me when I really need her. Thank you, Angie!!!
Rachel, actress, 26, Los Angeles
But you only get these kind of results when you commit to powerful and badass support and guidance.
Introducing Reclaim Your Life: A one-to-one empowerment program for motivated women who are ready to find their freedom and start loving life!
During this 12-week private coaching program, I’ll show you step-by-step how to finally get back in the driver’s seat of your own life, so you no longer feel frustrated that nothing’s working or like you’re completely dominated by your situation.
Every week for 12 weeks, you’ll have a 60-minute private coaching session, where we’ll meet via phone, Skype, or in-person, allowing you to prioritize this into your schedule in a way and time that works for you, and receive personalized support to start making changes now.
After each session, you’ll receive a detailed recap via email with everything we worked on, as well as your customized homework for you to dive into between sessions, keeping you on track, in motion, and working on what matters most to you.
You’ll also have access to support via text and email in between each session, so that when things come up, you can reach out for additional help as needed, and never feel in it alone.
In this private coaching package, you get the dedicated support of a coach who has been where you are, is committed to helping you achieve the results you want, and will hold you accountable to showing up for yourself – unique from a therapist or counseling relationship, and at a deeper level than a group program.
1st CALL TO ACTION w/ apply button
With Reclaim Your Life you receive:
- 1:1 guidance and support that will easily fit into your scheduled, and is customized to meet you where you’re at.
- Twelve 60-minute private coaching sessions with a coach who has been where you are, and can show you the exact steps to get to where you want to be.
- Detailed email recap and session recordings, with customized assignments, to keep you on track and in motion.
- 24/7 support via text and email. You’ll never have to feel like you’re doing this alone!
- All 9 learning modules, customized and incorporated at your own pace, so that we’re working on what’s most important and helpful for your growth and transformation.
- A 60-minute bonus celebration call at the end of your package, to solidify everything you’ve learned and accomplished!
In Reclaim Your Life, you’ll be guided through the 9 modules to transformation, where we’ll identify your specific needs, and personalize the program to meet you exactly where you’re at:
MODULE 1 Awareness and Acceptance
In this module you will:
- Gain awareness into what’s not working, so that you have clarity and insight into what exactly you’re transforming.
- Discover the power of owning and embracing where you’re at.
- Learn how to struggle less by releasing judgements, and finding acceptance for your thoughts and emotions.
MODULE 2 Building Your Strength
In this module you will:
- Empower yourself to raise your willingness to experience all emotions.
- Begin to loosen the grips of anxiety by switching your engagement style.
- Learn how to shift your relationship with uncertainty, and even start to like it a little.
MODULE 3 Calming Your Mind
In this module you will:
- Begin to develop flexibility in your mind so things no longer feel so stuck or black and white.
- Feel empowered as you begin to recognize the difference between a thought, an emotion, and your Higher Self.
- Explore meditation techniques that will train your mind and body to calm down.
MODULE 4 Getting Into Your Body and Your Intuition
In this module you will:
- Learn techniques to drop into your body, so you no longer feel so “heady” all the time.
- Learn how to make decisions like a boss. No more analysis paralysis.
- Discover the POWER and purpose of your Intuition and begin using it.
MODULE 5 Your Belief System
In this module you will:
- Dive deeper into the beliefs that created the disorder.
- Start to dig up the roots to the beliefs blocking you from moving forward.
- Rewrite your belief system to one that works FOR you, not against you.
MODULE 6 Love Yo’ Self
In this module you will:
- Discover what’s holding you back most from loving who you are.
- Learn tools to shift this relationship so you’re able to deeply love the heck out of all parts of you.
- Empower yourself by transforming the most important relationship you’ll ever have (the one with you!), and improve all your relationships by improving this one.
MODULE 7 Health Body, Healthy Mind
In this module you will:
- Learn how physical exercise connects you with your Higher Self and improves your Intuition.
- Explore ways to move your body that feel good and work for you.
- Explore and identify ways to optimize food, sleep, and exercise in ways that integrate into your life and accomplish your goals.
Disclaimer: I’m not a health coach or a licensed health professional. I will teach you what I know, and what I’ve seen work, and then we’ll work together to find the best resources for optimizing your health and accomplishing these goals. We can explore any additional resources/support you may need depending on your goals. This is not a health program, however transforming your life and finding freedom from anxiety and perfectionism requires exploring all facets.
MODULE 8 Focusing on What You Want
In this module you will:
- Dive deep into the power of focus and attention.
- Establish your value systems.
- Explore and identify what lights you up, and begin incorporating it NOW.
MODULE 9 Envisioning the Future
In this module you will:
- Create your unique vision for recovery, so you’re clear on where you’re going.
- Learn about effective goal setting, so you can get there faster.
- Learn techniques to manifest what you desire, so you can create the life you’re dreaming of!
Hi! I’m Angie. Founder of the Reclaim Your Life program.
I created Reclaim Your Life for overly-worried smarties like you, who realize that in order to stop the insanity of spending their life in their heads, they need some outside support.
I was in your spot not too long ago… honestly wondering if maybe I was just going crazy!
Deep down, I knew that I had this INFINITE potential, but all of my energy was being spent worrying, feeling afraid, and trying so hard to not make a mistake.
With all the work I’d done trying so hard to break free, I recognized that I needed support from someone who was a little farther along, and who would be able to help me unlock the power I already had within me.
And I know that this is true for you too – You, my darling, HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
At the heart of the Reclaim Your Life program is the deep desire to empower you to break free from a life based in fear, confusion, and perfectionism, so that you can feel AMAZING and live a life you LOVE!
I know that when you’re stuck in the same negative loops over and over, instead of feeling better, you’re feeling worse. And it can seem like an impossible task to ever get out of the cycles.
But here’s the thing:
It IS possible to break free. And you’re not meant to do this alone.
When you decide to commit to your freedom, and call bullshit on the current operating system, the support you need will make itself evident to you. And big shifts will start to happen when you make the decision to believe in something greater for yourself.
When you invest in yourself in this way, and find the right support, not only will you start to feel more peaceful, present, and happy, but your relationships and your whole life will improve.
In contrast to many of the other options out there for anxiety or OCD, Reclaim Your Life is a private coaching program that is completely customizable, meets you exactly where you’re at, and focuses on creating tangible results NOW. The is a results-driven program, with a coach who is dedicated to your FREEDOM, not to merely managing a disorder or just getting by.
You don’t have to worry if I understand what you’re going through, because I’ve been where you are, and there’s nothing you can say that would surprise me all that much. Through sharing my personal experience and the wisdom I’ve gained along the way, I’m able to create a safe space where you can not only heal and transform, but THRIVE.
Oftentimes other programs focus on the “problems”. But Reclaim Your Life is specifically designed to show you that there is nothing wrong with you. In fact, there’s so much RIGHT, it just a matter of removing what’s been in your way and holding you back. It’s a process peeling back the layers to reveal what’s been underneath all along.
You’ll have the dedicated support of a coach who is there via phone, text, email, video, or in-person. And instead of feeling like a patient or an appointment on the books, together we work collaboratively to get you to exactly where you want to go, and even have a little fun on the way!
By the time our work together is done, you’ll be looking fear in the face and laughing.
I’ve designed this program so that you can have access to all the guidance, support, and accountability you need without having to spend countless hours getting almost nowhere.
With this program, you won’t have to feel confused about what to do anymore or be trying anything but not finding what works.
Not only do we utilize science, research, and experience, but unlike any other program out there, we use intuitive approaches to clarify each next step, completely customizing your path to your unique self.
And you can start feeling more peaceful right away, knowing that you have a coach that’s got your back, and is dedicated to your biggest life and your freedom from anxiety. With our solutions-based approach and your commitment to the program, you’ll begin seeing changes fast.
To guarantee that I provide the high-level support required to help you create real and lasting transformation, and redesign your life, I only work with a limited number of women at any one time.
If you’re feeling called to do the work, and truly transform, apply now! Our first session is complimentary, so that we can dive deep and truly discover if it’s a good fit, and the best next step for you.
Let’s do this!
CTA subtitle options
Don’t spend another second living in the fear and anxiety.
Say yes to your peace and freedom.
Don’t put your life on hold any longer.
Imagine your life in twelve weeks if you say yes…
Don’t look back a year from now and regret the choice you didn’t make today.
So how do I sign up?!
Once you book your 60-minute complimentary Discovery Session with me, you’ll receive a short questionnaire by email.
After you reply back with your responses, we’ll hop on a call or Skype at our scheduled Discovery Session time so we can get clear on where you’re at and what you’re wanting!
You might be wondering, “Is Reclaim Your Life right for me?”
Reclaim Your Life is right for you if:
- You’re fiercely committed to changing your life and feeling better, but haven’t been able to do it on your own.
- Deep down you know there’s a better way, even if it seems like nothing’s worked so far.
- You believe in a higher power of your own understanding, or are at least open to the idea.
- You’ve taken responsibility for your own life, and understand that you create your own reality.
- You’re READY to do the work even if it’s hard sometimes, and ready for a program that delivers real results.
This program is not a good fit for you if:
- You plan to enroll, but are not committed to actually doing the work required to change your life.
- You choose a victim mindset, and don’t believe that you determine your own reality, but rather believe that life just happens to you.
- You’re content staying where you’re at.
- You aren’t open to positivity and positive perspectives.
- You’re not going to put in the time and effort required for radical transformation.
- The program does not excite you in the least. You’re not a “YES!” or a “Maaaaybeee….”, but rather a “Meh.”
What people are saying about our work together ~
Frequently Asked Questions ~
So how much is the investment?
Great question! This is something we cover during our initial complimentary Discovery Session. Reclaim Your Life offers a couple payment options, and we’ll discuss that when we chat on our call.
Are there refunds?
If it turns out that Reclaim Your Life is a good fit for you, and you’re accepted into the program, we do not offer refunds. This is an investment of your time and money, and we only accept women who are truly ready and willing to do the work. We’re absolutely COMMITTED to your success, and require the same commitment from you. And we guarantee the results, provided you show up for each session and do the tasking assigned each week, which we determine collaboratively.
Don’t worry, it’s not boring homework. Ultimately, recovery is difficult I’ll be completely honest! But it overall should still feel good. If something isn’t working, we ask that you communicate it with us so that we can continue to tailor the experience and program to exactly what you want and need.
How long will it take to work?
Unfortunately, this isn’t like taking a painkiller and expecting results to kick in in thirty, lol. Recovery is so unique and a different process for everyone who goes through it. It’s something you can’t rush. But that being said, I’ve seen radical transformation FAST with the right support, guidance, mindset, and effort.
Also, this isn’t a quick-fix surface level approach. This is real work that requires you to go deep to dig up the roots of what’s causing your circumstances in the first place. This is the only way to create lasting change. I mean, if you’re going to put in the work, might as well do it for good!
Finding the right support and knowing that you’re not in it alone however does often bring some relief almost instantly, so that can be something to look forward to! I’ve experienced this personally. Even if some things take time to change, knowing that someone’s got your back makes room for hope and a little peace of mind, and can help you shift your focus towards getting the results you want.
What kind of stuff will we work on?
Ok, another great question! I could go on and on about all the stuff we can and will work on. Because Reclaim Your Life is totally customizable to your unique self and situation, this will be different for everyone. And honestly, we can work on whatever you want! Besides recovery from an eating disorder and OCD, I’ve dug deep into work on relationships, money, career, health, and spirituality to name a few.
We’ll work on mindset, owning your value and your worth, using your intuition, understanding more what’s going on in your mind and with your emotions, shifting your belief system wherever it’s currently not working for you, moving your body in ways that feel good, meditation, and more.
Why would this program work if others haven’t?
I understand. There are a ton of books out there. There are therapists, and other programs. Reclaim Your Life is different because it incorporates not only my unique experiences and wealth of knowledge, but a holistic approach that covers every aspect of change and transformation.
By investing in RYL, you’re investing in not only a program, but accountability and the unique coaching-client relationship, that offers a higher level of support, connection, and encouragement. Because it’s totally customizable, we only do WHAT WORKS. I’m fiercely dedicated to your success and your biggest life, and I hope you are too. That is why I only accept a small number of women into the program, in order to be able to fully deliver on my end and guide you to your freedom and the life of your dreams.
You can’t find this specific combination of expertise, customizability, and high-level access with other options.
RYL is unique. Even though it’s hard work, my goal is to make this as enjoyable as possible. Even though it will challenge you, and force you to grow into the next, brighter version of yourself, we can have some fun along the way!
A letter from me
You know, before I found the support I needed, and did the work, I remember feeling SO confused, and trapped, and wondering if I would EVER not feel anxiety all day long and suffer so much.
I just knew there had to be better way…
And I’m so glad I took step, because if I had stayed in a life where all my energy was used just trying to stay afloat, I wouldn’t be free and living the life of my dreams!!
If this is in your heart as well, then it is meant for you!
Don’t put your freedom on hold any longer.
Yes, I’m ready!